Wednesday 16 January 2013

Garuda 5 Golden Star



Garuda 5 Golden Star

I love this national watch brand, I think Garuda is the only local Indonesian brand who respect the reputation of Swiss made movement, it is very difficult to find reference of this watch in the internet, since this company has close down due to expensive cost for Swiss Made movement compare with the very high competition with quartz japan movement in Indonesia during that time (80s-90s).
I got a little information from a senior friend, this brand was produce by National Gobel and also got extra information from my favorite watch repairman who happen to be working in the factory in 70s.
My Garuda 5 Golden 5 still working well with all originality, got it from friend in Semarang.

Self Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.